Alfred breaking the rules ...

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
Kennie

Alfred breaking the rules ...

Post by Kennie » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 3:09 pm

Hi Admins,

It has been a while, but there is a player called Alfred breaking the rules lately. Team hampering, team killing and constant switching are the most committed crimes. Please inspect the logs from the last 24 hours, Bliber, SuperWoman and myself are the victims that I've noticed, but maybe there are more.

Yesterday evening he was teamkilling on Nightmare, but I dont have evidence for that, but check the speech logs and you'll find a vast ammount of TK messages including some player rage.

Today on Darknight I witnessed a Bliber TK and I was next, check out these screenshots I was able to make:

Bliber the victim this time

Closer

A little push

Bliber turns around

Now facing the Havoc

Just a little closer

Little push

Almost over the edge now

Sparks flying everywhere

Over the edge

I am next

Preparing...

Almost...

So close :o

Dodge backwards...

He gave up, behind me is a wall

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: Alfred breaking the rules ...

Post by iRobot » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 3:28 pm

B A N N E D B O Y S

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 3:47 pm

Judging by the log conversations yesterday evening and this morning, he's been doing this constantly - teamkilling and repeatedly switching teams to use available aircraft. And judging these actions, his names, skin, familiarity with maps containing aircraft, and general conversation skills, he's one of two people: Bastardo (Hans) or Spartacus. I'm leaning towards Bastardo. Hold the ban for now, I want to view him in action to confirm my suspicions. I don't believe he's a new player.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Kennie

Post by Kennie » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 4:11 pm

You are right Earl, that is most of the time his behavior.

But why not ban the player with the ID from this morning ? Don't care if his name is Bastardo or Spartacus, he annoys players under the name of Alfredo with a certain key/ID. When he returns on a different ID and does the same just ban that ID (again), regardless the name he is using. If these pictures are not enough to convince you, idk how many more smoking guns you admins want.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 4:24 pm

Did I say that I wasn't convinced? No. This guy will be banned. But I want to first ascertain whether this player is Bastardo, who is permanently banned for doing exactly the same things.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Kennie

Post by Kennie » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 4:29 pm

You didn't say that, but your post gave me that feeling in the first place. Thanks for your feedback, didn't knew about the permaban for Bastardo.

EDIT

BTW, the images are not stored for a very long time at the provider I used. Idk for how long they ARE stored, but my advise would be not to wait too long (months) this is of course a public place and Alfred has eyes and a brain too.

superwoman

Post by superwoman » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 6:23 pm

I think this guy need to be baned for MANY team kills, without waiting! Don't see what is different in his case.

superwoman

Post by superwoman » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 7:16 pm

Last edited by superwoman on Mon 02 Mar , 2015 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 7:17 pm

Needs one of those "special" bans if you ask me.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 02 Mar , 2015 7:30 pm

It is Bastardo. Banned.