J - Aimbotter

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
Cryflex

Re: J - Aimbotter

Post by Cryflex » Sat 07 Nov , 2015 3:28 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:We spectated J day before yesterday and he doesn't 'bot'. We have a group of players who are just much better than the rest of us mere mortals, and then we have players who randomly appear and destroy them in turn - J is one of those players. Nemi' was another player with similar characteristics - an extremely good aim with the lightning gun, then finish off an opponent with either the minigun or link gun.

The moral of the story is: if you spend hours a day for years training your aim and tactics against very good DM/TAM/Freon players, you can join our server and easily farm kills with a net in excess of 100. It doesn't make those players, however, good at assault - it is not unusual for great assault players to have a negative net whilst attacking.
If you are unable to see that he is botting then... I have no words for you. If I was able to record the game correctly (my recording came out blank and black for some reason) yet it works for all the other games I play then I would be able to provide you with 100% proof including frame by frame proof.

The shaking alone is a indication of suspicious activity then on top of that the lock-on mouse jumps and the knowing where everyone is at all times, it's a very well setup aimbot, Probably one with trigger bot and a very narrow angle on auto-aim to minimise the lock-on jump, smoothed out with a good slow aim speed.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Sat 07 Nov , 2015 4:52 pm

>'no words'... but wrote tons of text
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Sat 07 Nov , 2015 11:26 pm

Haters gonna hate.

Seriously bruh, just join a few instagib servers or death match servers to improve your game play. Generally speaking, LDG players prefer strategy/race rather than pure killing.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Wed 16 Dec , 2015 4:57 pm

Eiforia wrote:>'no words'... but wrote tons of text
You really don't understand the phrase?
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)