TB Abuse Ban...

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
Cryflex

TB Abuse Ban...

Post by Cryflex » Mon 08 Feb , 2016 9:47 pm

Hi,

I got banned today... by what seems to be a misunderstanding :/

I went to spec so I could finish my food and then couldn't rejoin mid-round because of teambalancer so I rejoined the server and joined a team which was my team that I was already on before hand (wasn't i? I might be wrong on this)

I got told by an admin (not sure what one it was now, probably Earl because he filed the ban) to "go back to spec" which I took as he was being rude again like half of the admins are (a few of the admins play/let me play in peace) so I told him to "go suck a d***".

Yes it was rude of me (Sorry Earl), but I didn't know he was saying it because he thought I was abusing team balancer I thought he was just being an ass to me again.

So yeah, I'll happily sit out my ban because I was in the wrong in calling him that

Just putting an appeal post in so I can clear it up with him, as I can't post this in the thread.

EDIT: Just saw that Ashlin got banned for a pretty similar thing and yes, in future I'll try and remember to ask if I can rejoin the game :)
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Re: TB Abuse Ban...

Post by giZmo » Mon 08 Feb , 2016 9:56 pm

> team-spec*Earl: go back to spec
> RyRy: uhm naw
> team-spec*Earl: ryry go back pls
> RyRy: go suck a dick pls
That alone justifies a ban.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Mon 08 Feb , 2016 9:57 pm

giZmo wrote:
> team-spec*Earl: go back to spec
> RyRy: uhm naw
> team-spec*Earl: ryry go back pls
> RyRy: go suck a dick pls
That alone justifies a ban.
Yes it does, I didn't say it doesn't.

Did you even read my post?

I said that I will happily take the ban because it was wrong telling him that.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Tue 09 Feb , 2016 1:24 pm

Since when have I ever been an 'ass' to you? Or 'rude' to you? No evidence? No surprise ... or do you class being rude as challenging your ridiculous opinions? I gauged your character months ago, when you tried to get various players banned by making up offences; you throw enough shit, some sticks.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Tue 09 Feb , 2016 3:19 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:Since when have I ever been an 'ass' to you? Or 'rude' to you? No evidence? No surprise ... or do you class being rude as challenging your ridiculous opinions? I gauged your character months ago, when you tried to get various players banned by making up offences; you throw enough shit, some sticks.
You are every time I join when you're on... how on earth can you even think you aren't? I'm all cool with challenging "ridiculous" opinions that's a good thing.

As for: "making up offences" you know full well that those are all valid and in over half of those cases an admin soon after posting has joined the server and starts to play, sees that the player is still doing the exact same things as I just reported them for and guess what... they get banned for the exact same thing. I just haven't provided proof on any of the occasions. I've been playing recently with Dxtory running so that I can quickly press my hotkey and start recording it so that I can provide you with proof.

The worst of all admins is by a long way, Eiforia who tries every single time, even if I don't type he/she tries to make a problem, the second worst is whichever admin(s) keep constantly rebinding my keys, changing my name... etc.

There is only I think 3 or maybe 4 admins that play and let me play in peace and you'll see and they'll probably admit it too that I am never rude or have anything bad to say about them we just both get on and play with no problems what so ever which I respect them greatly for that. I must admit, a few of the admins are starting to be less rude, starting to just play without trying to cause a problem but Eiforia you try to be a pain in the ass every time.

I'll ask publicly even though I have already asked at least two of the admins in-game please could you all stop trying to be a pain int he ass as soon I join the server, just play, let me play and be civil. I couldn't care less if you don't like me, that's fine. I'm actually a rather nice guy you just seem to have got off on the wrong foot with me, part of that is cultural differences believe it or not, like one admin threatened to ban me a few weeks ago it was just me and two other British players in-game when said something to one of them which I knew that the person would understand but the admin in question didn't understand and thought I was being rude when I wasn't. It's the exact same thing as Aussies calling their mates "c*nts".

Either way, I've apologized for being rude to you and hopefully you can see how it was a misunderstanding. I was in the wrong and I gladly accept that. Sorry Earl :)

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 09 Feb , 2016 3:23 pm

What is your ingame name? Just because I don't recall seeing a 'Hyflex' in game ever, yet you claim this abuse is happening regularly.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Tue 09 Feb , 2016 3:47 pm

iRobot wrote:What is your ingame name? Just because I don't recall seeing a 'Hyflex' in game ever, yet you claim this abuse is happening regularly.
Oh... you don't know? Isn't there only 1 ban on the announcements that hasn't expired? It's RyRy.

PSST: How do I like/thank posts?

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Tue 09 Feb , 2016 7:39 pm

Nope, I've never been rude to you, or changed your keys, or changed your name. But, hey, that's all I have to say. You'll be unbanned tomorrow.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Tue 09 Feb , 2016 10:26 pm

Oh god, more crap on forum.
Hyflex in private message wrote:I've asked politely to the admin of the server to pass on something to ask them to stop being rude and everything, as I, like you want a nice and friendly atmosphere...
Yes, no problem. Shitlisted.
trollface

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 09 Feb , 2016 11:20 pm

Appealing to Izumo... haha, what did you think would happen :D