Failing to save BallisticproV55 package

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
NOOTLORD

Failing to save BallisticproV55 package

Post by NOOTLORD » Fri 05 Jul , 2019 11:04 am

Currently i am editing the stats and fixing a lot of things little bugs with the mod however i cant always seem to save the package in UED it keeps crashing when i try to save it.
I am using the follow command to edit the default properties: editdefault class=*classname*
For some guns it works fine i can edit and save the package fine but 60% just fails to save and crashes the editor with the following error:

Build Battlenoot 4 dev build [14-1-2019]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3394 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (3064)

General protection fault!

History: FArchiveSaveTagExports<<Obj <- SerializeExpr <- (01) <- SerializeExpr <- (19) <- UStruct::Serialize <- (Function BallisticProV55.R9PrimaryFire.PlayFiring) <- UFunction::Serialize <- FArchiveSaveTagExports<<Obj <- UStruct::Serialize <- (Class BallisticProV55.R9PrimaryFire) <- UState::Serialize <- UClass::Serialize <- (Class BallisticProV55.R9PrimaryFire) <- FArchiveSaveTagExports<<Obj <- FPropertyTag::SerializeTaggedProperty <- SaveStream <- UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties <- (FireModeClass[0]) <- UClass::Serialize <- (Class BallisticProV55.R9RangerRifle) <- FArchiveSaveTagExports<<Obj <- TagExports <- UObject::SavePackage <- UEditorEngine::Exec_Obj <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE="BallisticProV55" FILE="BallisticProV55.u) <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

Is there any better way to edit the default properties for the package? or is there a way to fix the issue.
It seems it cant move .Save.tmp to the package i have tried several things but with no succes.
Maybe some of u know a fix or work arround for this if so let me know :3

Kind regards
NOOTLORD

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: Failing to save BallisticproV55 package

Post by Azarael » Fri 05 Jul , 2019 9:59 pm

Use ucc batchexport and compile scripts from source with ucc make. Please be sure to change all package names when recompiling.

NOOTLORD

Re: Failing to save BallisticproV55 package

Post by NOOTLORD » Wed 10 Jul , 2019 11:09 am

Azarael wrote: Fri 05 Jul , 2019 9:59 pm Use ucc batchexport and compile scripts from source with ucc make. Please be sure to change all package names when recompiling.
Well i can try that however a recompile still breaks crosshair no matter what i do.
Something in the code after a recompile breaks it and there are a few warnings during the compile.
Even if i would compile Otherweaponpack.U the crosshair breaks for all Primary weapons.
All in all recompiling isnt a option sadly as it simply breaks the crosshair that displays inaccuracy etc