RACE-Rainbow[C]

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
RomulusPlayer

RACE-Rainbow[C]

Post by RomulusPlayer » Tue 12 Jul , 2022 7:52 am

Hello
I just want to point out that the RACE-Rainbow[C] map is a bit error! i can't see the rainbow stripes..and that bothers me a bit!
This is my favorite map, can you please fix this bug?
The stripes are clearly visible on the RACE-Rainbow[X-MAS] map, there is no error!
I'm sure it won't be the fault, since I have a laptop and it's the same situation... the stripes are not visible on the RACE-Rainbow[C] map !

Can you please fix this?
Thank you.

RACE-Rainbow[C]

and RACE-Rainbow[X-MAS]

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: RACE-Rainbow[C]

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 16 Jul , 2022 9:53 pm

This is for offline play, yes? I believe the two maps use different tracks - it's been years since I edited, and Elfy was the one who developed the track. Your best bet is to go on to the server, redownload all the files from the cache, and to try again. I cannot remember the exact textures used and don't have the files available to look.

If this is online, then we will need to reupload the map and the textures - it's possibly something was deleted.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

RomulusPlayer

Post by RomulusPlayer » Sun 17 Jul , 2022 3:13 pm

Thank you very much for your answer!

Yes, I took the pictures when I was playing on the server! (online)
it's possible that something was accidentally deleted or a texture is failed.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 22 Jul , 2022 3:36 am

OK, there's been an overwritten file somewhere. That will need to be uploaded again.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”