i found wafflefag

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
borgqueenx

Re: i found wafflefag

Post by borgqueenx » Tue 16 Nov , 2010 12:20 am

Simce we are talking abo beliefs here. I am a believer in the son of God, and God himself.
I think its harder to believe our origins are stones and fishes, then a almighty god with a plan for this world. I mean the nature's balance, the beauty and complexity of nature, a brain many times more powerful then the newest pc(dont begin about calculations, cpu, ram and that horseshit)...and it already existed when human hunted prey with a spear... No i dont believe - i cant set my mind to it, that some kind of explosion, a big bang could have created it.

I have bible study every sunday and seriously, After reading more and more with a open mind you'l see other believes are created to be opposing to the true bible. I cant speak for all religions, but at least the islam. This is purly the work of satan, trying to get you away from the true God. So is his evolution theory.
The evolution theory suggests the age of the earth is over a million years old. I say its about 6000 years now. There is no proof about this in the bible, but it looks like its true. This is why no church will say stuff about: millions of year ago...

Now its bedtime. Any questions at all, shoot.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 16 Nov , 2010 1:48 am

RELIGION.

RAGE

It explains why you like shit maps, anyway.

borgqueenx

Post by borgqueenx » Tue 16 Nov , 2010 9:06 am

Azarael wrote:RELIGION.

RAGE

It explains why you like shit maps, anyway.
2pro for noobie maps np.

BOT
V.I.P. Member

bout god

Post by BOT » Thu 18 Nov , 2010 7:51 pm

borgqueenx wrote:Simce we are talking abo beliefs here. I am a believer in the son of God, and God himself.
I think its harder to believe our origins are stones and fishes, then a almighty god with a plan for this world. I mean the nature's balance, the beauty and complexity of nature, a brain many times more powerful then the newest pc(dont begin about calculations, cpu, ram and that horseshit)...and it already existed when human hunted prey with a spear... No i dont believe - i cant set my mind to it, that some kind of explosion, a big bang could have created it.

I have bible study every sunday and seriously, After reading more and more with a open mind you'l see other believes are created to be opposing to the true bible. I cant speak for all religions, but at least the islam. This is purly the work of satan, trying to get you away from the true God. So is his evolution theory.
The evolution theory suggests the age of the earth is over a million years old. I say its about 6000 years now. There is no proof about this in the bible, but it looks like its true. This is why no church will say stuff about: millions of year ago...

Now its bedtime. Any questions at all, shoot.

In my opinion god is shit for weaklings.