AS-Junkyard-32

For posting your maps.
PALADIN
Banned

Re: AS-Junkyard-32

Post by PALADIN » Mon 27 Feb , 2012 4:28 pm

I am going to make another beta (or maybe even alpha) to test the idea with two benders I have described before and I need an advice.
That will be called something like AS-Junkyard-32p-AltVer-test and if it will make the map more playable at hight player count this idea will be included to the main 32p version.

The description of the idea is written at the previous message of this thread. Some more details here.
Attackers will have an ability to complete a side optional objective (to steal second engine) to make their factory available to produce two benders (with the total HP of one bender or near that). Factory will maybe have a button to switch between one heavy or two light benders so attackers will be available to decide on their own what is better for them at situation they have.

The advice I need is to decide whether two benders should be spawned at the same time or the second bender should be spawned after some delay after first bender driven out the factory. Simply saying is any delay needed.
What do you think?
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

xgZAN

Post by xgZAN » Tue 28 Feb , 2012 2:32 am

PALADIN wrote:I am going to make another beta (or maybe even alpha) to test the idea with two benders I have described before and I need an advice.
That will be called something like AS-Junkyard-32p-AltVer-test and if it will make the map more playable at hight player count this idea will be included to the main 32p version.

The description of the idea is written at the previous message of this thread. Some more details here.
Attackers will have an ability to complete a side optional objective (to steal second engine) to make their factory available to produce two benders (with the total HP of one bender or near that). Factory will maybe have a button to switch between one heavy or two light benders so attackers will be available to decide on their own what is better for them at situation they have.

The advice I need is to decide whether two benders should be spawned at the same time or the second bender should be spawned after some delay after first bender driven out the factory. Simply saying is any delay needed.
What do you think?
One bender is fine.

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Tue 28 Feb , 2012 10:18 am

xgZAN wrote:
PALADIN wrote:I am going to make another beta (or maybe even alpha) to test the idea with two benders I have described before and I need an advice.

What do you think?
One bender is fine.
Tests will show.

PS: Very useful, very meaningful message, zan. Pls continue like that.
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.