Few guys requests some prophylaxy bans

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
blackrider

Re: Few guys requests some prophylaxy bans

Post by blackrider » Sun 06 Nov , 2011 3:09 pm

Wow you guys, I thought this was a f*cking game server not some Political hotbed of debate? You guys need to chill the f*ck out and stop acting like you own the bloody Internet. What I said was true, the UK is a million times better then Germany, we beat you twice, we have a better military then you, what have I said that is wrong here? I was in no way racist, Germany is not a race, it is a f*cking country last time i checked.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 06 Nov , 2011 3:18 pm

I should add that the way to appeal a ban is not to come onto the boards, complain that it's not a political hotbed of debate (despite you inciting that debate), tell the admins to "chill the fuck out and stop acting like we own the bloody Internet" (since, uh, we DO actually own the server) and then repeat the same nationalist, provocative rubbish which caused you to get the ban in the first place.

Also, where I come from, usage of Paki and similar would get you murdered.

Ban length doubled.

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Wed 09 Nov , 2011 8:05 pm

Masa
Repeated foreign insulting
Note: That word translates as "bitch", and it time to time uses it for a long time.
Suggestion: 30day mute

bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Wed 09 Nov , 2011 9:23 pm

I didnt know that "bitch" is that bad.....omg I would deserve a livetime mute for calling someone a bitch :roll:
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed 09 Nov , 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Wed 09 Nov , 2011 9:25 pm

No it isn't. It's worse however if that is foreign lang. But I'll still keep it on warning, was muting for worse things than this. Although he is annoying with ignorance at times (and that he can't get past the trial in Stadium).

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Wed 09 Nov , 2011 9:28 pm

If every third word someone says is "bitch" i agree, but from time to time when you get killed in a bad way calling someone "bitch" can´t be that bad.

But maybe you are right...ill also look after my language in the future ;)
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Wed 09 Nov , 2011 11:47 pm

This isnt from time to time when killed. That time to time just ungrounded as at the screenshot above.
There is some paki's (sorry if smthng wrong, i dont know how to write this correctly) sometimes visit our server. And with every(!) one of them Masa starts a talks abouth "bithes at this server" on their unpermitted(!) here languages.
Should I remind from what was started the huge trolling I last reported in the result of which Clegg was banned? U can just look first screenshot, it started from Masa when he asked usual player on paki "r u a bitch?".
No, not a usual player, a female player. He asked a woman on ununderstandable language "are you a bitch?". Good that she ignored that with a smiley.

I underline: this troll tryes to provocate another paki ppl here to whine with other players like he provocated Clegg and then just warmed him a bit when Clegg was calmdown to play a game a bit. If u dont know maybe, this is what called "thin trolling", a provocation of a some person to stupidly take a role of fat troll, backguided by the initiator.

Hey, maybe if thats all ok, I can time to time call players "suka dranaya" or maybe "ditya pidarasov".
If you are really think thats all above is ok, than huli vasche pizdet' o tolerantnosti.

PS: Sure you are waiting when am I going to translate russian translitarations I used above. But I will not. I want you all to feel now what I usually feel when somebody talks here unpermited language and by some parts of words or some game situations I understand that that foreing words is about Duff, LynX, about Me, about admins etc..

Dixi.
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Thu 10 Nov , 2011 12:14 am

Your posts in this thread show that you got a massive problem on the #1 server with this guys. Im glad our problems with "trolls" on the #3 keep within limits.

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Thu 10 Nov , 2011 12:25 am

Yes, I have a problen: I used to came to this server already two years to gain some pleasure satisfaction from the game with not a bad people. But last months, sinse we allowed pirated clients and started a promo actions on facebook f.e. I see that there is more and more often our server is visited by some trash cunts that makes me feel disdain that do not allows me to gain satisfaction from the game I play seven years at the server I play two years with the normal people that are actually still the most. That is the problem I have with these guys like you said.

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Thu 10 Nov , 2011 2:47 am

What i dont understand is why there is nobody looking after the #1 server. For example Azarael (i dont know how) seems to watch 24 hours over the server. Yesterday morning
we had a kid on the server saying bad words i dont want to write but 5 minutes later he was banned.

Thx Azarael, Izumo, Takeo for watching that others can have a great time ;)