A BIG shoutout

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
king4quarter

A BIG shoutout

Post by king4quarter » Tue 25 Oct , 2011 10:47 pm

Hey...

To all the guys who have taken the time to setup this server(Ballistic Weapons).....I have taken the time to sign up to the forum just so that I may pay my respects and express my humble thanks and gratitude for all that you have done!!!

The maps are amazing and so are the weapons....it's great fun to work in teams and also a good laugh.
By playing on this server I have found it pleasing that for certain maps certain weapons and strategies are most effective and for other maps other weapons and strategies are most effective and I really enjoy the strategy and the gameplay on this server. Although I'm not the best player out there, playing Unreal Tournament is still a great mental workout and after concentrating like this a few rounds I find myself having to switch on the fan because of the sweat running down my entire body and it's a great getaway from producing and all other activities and I truly enjoy it allot.

Thanks again to the server admins and the guys on the forum for making this happen....HUGE RESPECT!! xx

Keep up the good work ;)

Gareth

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: A BIG shoutout

Post by Azarael » Tue 25 Oct , 2011 11:54 pm

Thank you. Nothing means more than to hear that someone appreciates what we've done here, and I'm glad that you enjoy it.